I have over 15+ years experience working with Taft-Hartley Plans. I have the ability to chose from the best in breed internal/external money managers in each asset class. Since I don't need to sell proprietary products, I can remove some potential conflicts of interest and sit on the same side of the table as Plan Sponsors. I help Labor clients navigate the murky waters of investing so they can focus on day-to-day activities. I help plan sponsors act as good stewards of their plan participants. I work closely with retirement plan accountants, counsel, actuaries and administrators.
Taft-Hartley Plan services:
- Review of Investment Policy Statements
- Plan Reviews for risk, management costs and portfolio construction
- Request for Formal Proposal, "RFP"
- Board education on fiduciary risk, governance and best practices
- Monthly, quarterly and annual board presentations
- Processing pension payments
If you have any questions or want to set up a consultation, contact me today to learn more.