As a corporate executive, you have professional responsibilities and personal financial interests that may be challenging to fulfill. At RBC Wealth Management, we are able to leverage the full breadth of the RBC platform, providing you with an array of sophisticated investment options to help you accomplish your financial goals.
- Investment banking services – We can help you raise capital through equity and debt underwriting, initial public offerings (IPOs), private placements, private investment in public equities, and lending.
- Equity compensation administration – Simplify your responsibilities with full-service, real-time stock plan administration, accommodating various types of compensation, accounts, exercise transactions and payment/share delivery methods.
- Directed share programs – Design and implement a plan allowing your employees, relatives, friends and associates to purchase stock as part of your company’s IPO.
- Corporate share repurchases – Buyback shares of corporate stock using strategies to help your company achieve maximum results while complying with Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations, including Rule 10b-18.
- Affiliate trading programs – Design and execute pre-arranged trading plans with services that include monitoring and performing trades, filing Rule 144 paperwork and reporting transaction details back to the issuer for filing purposes.
- Restricted stock transactions – Safely liquidate restricted or control stock positions by assuring all open-market transactions fully comply with Rule 144, including services to help insiders and affiliates ensure their transactions meet SEC guidelines.
If you would like to learn more about our corporate and executive services or the variety of other goals we can assist you with, please contact us today to discuss how we can help you simplify your life.