Ideal client profile
The Conlin Wealth Management Group has provided service to our clients for a combined 60+ years. Over that time, we have developed a suite of expertise derived from listening to our clients’ needs and providing solutions that factored in rising and falling economies and worldwide global expansion. As our knowledge and expertise changed, so did the profile of who we could best serve. Those with a greater asset base typically need more sophisticated solutions and it is those individuals who we feel would be a good match for our business.
However, as you will see below, investable assets are not the only criteria we seek. We also seek investors who believe we can help them. As you read this document, should anyone come to mind that you think we could assist, please let us know.
Characteristics of our ideal client
- Have an interest in their own money, but don’t have the time to manage it. We want to work with those who truly want help managing their financial life.
- Will listen to our advice. Through our many years of experience, we are perfectly suited to provide a holistic approach to wealth management that touches on all aspects of growing, preserving and transferring wealth.
- Looking for a long-term relationship. We want to establish relationships where we can provide value through many years and generations.
- Trust. We are able to provide the best services and solutions when our clients trust us enough to share all their financial information with us.
- The level of expertise we have allows us to create and implement solutions for sophisticated financial situations.
- Have complex needs. As odd as it might sound, we thrive on helping straighten out a tangled financial situation. Through our own expertise and access to both local and global resources, we are well prepared to help solve even the most diverse needs.