- B.A. Business Management, Lenoir-Rhyne College, 1990
- Series 7, 63, 65 FINRA registrations since 1993
- Licensed Life Insurance agent since 1993
- Joined Centura Securities, a predecessor to RBC Wealth Management, in 1996
- Member, RBC Wealth Management, Director's Council since 2008
As a native to the area, I live in Hickory with wife, Dawn and daughter, Grace. I am a member of First Presbyterian Church in Hickory. Dawn and I teach Sunday school to 5 and 6 year olds. I am a member of the Hickory Elks Lodge and Catawba Country Club. In addition, I support Flynn Home of Hickory, Habitat for Humanity and the Hickory Museum of Arts. I enjoy spending my free time outdoors where I fly fish, upland bird hunt, and golf.