I have practiced as a full-time financial advisor in Tucson, Arizona since 1981 after graduating, with honors, from the University of Hartford with a Bachelor of Science degree. I received the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation in 1990.
In August of 2012, I received my Accredited Wealth Management (AWM) designation from RBC Wealth Management. This is an internal designation, in conjunction with the Academy of Multidisciplinary Practice, Inc. and is accredited by the Estate & Wealth Strategies Institute at Michigan State University. I am proud to offer this advanced training to my clients, their referrals, and for the betterment of my practice
I have served as a volunteer financial advisor for KVOA/TV4’s (NBC affiliate) Daybreak Morning News Show from 1992 to 2000. In this capacity, I provided daily, live, on-air financial education and financial market news to the Southern Arizona viewing public.
Community involvement is important to me, and my activities include:
- Board Member, Invisible Theatre, Tucson, Arizona
- Current Board Chair, Mt. Lemmon Water District, Mt. Lemmon, Arizona
- Volunteer, Mt. Lemmon Fire District, Mt. Lemmon, Arizona
- Past Board Chair, Epilepsy Foundation of Arizona
- Past Committee Member, Regional Transportation Authority’s Citizens Accountability Committee, Pima County, Arizona
My wife, Laura, and I have lived, worked, and raised our three daughters in Tucson, Arizona since 1978. Our family is proud to be part of two special communities; our first home in Tucson and our second home on Mt Lemmon, Arizona. We treasure both places.