Wealth Management Approach
My approach integrates your objectives into a personalized plan that can be updated as life changes occur. I combine sophisticated wealth management planning tools with professional resources to help match your objectives with customized solutions. Our process includes:
- Understanding your financial objectives — I begin by listening to understand you and your financial objectives.
- Gathering your current financial information — Together, we gather specific information on your financial picture.
- Developing smart, time-tested strategies — Next, I analyze your financial and personal information to match your objectives with sound strategies.
- Implementing thoughtful and creative solutions — I develop customized solutions tailored to your objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services.
- Providing timely, ongoing service — I regularly review your situation to help ensure your financial objectives are being met.
About our wealth management team
At RBC Wealth Management, we have found that proactive collaboration with a team of internal and external professionals leads to innovative solutions. As such, we coordinate a team of multi-disciplinary professionals through our global network to create your wealth management team.
This team consists of the talented individuals described below, many of whom hold professional designations in law, accounting and financial management. We can also introduce you to other advisors and specialists, should their professional services be required. The benefits of our proactive team approach include:
- Taking a multi-disciplinary approach to analyzing the 13 wealth management issues your family is facing
- Leveraging the competence and experience of each team member
- Generating and sharing innovative ideas to accomplish your goals
- Integrating solutions to reflect RBC Wealth Management’s best strategic thinking
Your team works together to proactively identify opportunities and deliver customized strategies and solutions for your more complex financial situations.