I have more than 10 years of industry experience and have a passion for collaborating with clients and providing them with comprehensive planning. I completed my CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING™ certification in 2012, which entails in-depth courses, training and comprehensive examinations in all areas of financial planning including investments, taxes, insurance, estate and retirement planning. I leverage innovative planning techniques to enhance client experience, engagement and comprehension.
- Robert W. Baird, Financial Advisor Associate – 2008-2014
- Completed an intensive two year FAA training program
- Obtained e-certificate in financial planning through DePaul University
- Obtained CFP® certification and started expanding our practice to employ a more comprehensive planning approach
- UBS Financial, Investment Associate – 2007-2008
- Performed equity and fixed income research on all client portfolios
- Obtained securities licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Series 7 and 66 exams
- Life and health insurance
- Ursinus College – Collegeville, Pennsylvania, bachelor’s degree in business and economics
I live in Audubon, New Jersey, with my wife, Renee, and two daughters. I am a horrible golfer, yet still enjoy playing. I played four years of football while at Ursinus and have enjoyed coaching youth programs in the past. I look forward to coaching my daughters in their sporting endeavors in the future.