Working with a CRPC®
When choosing a financial advisor, consider the benefits of working with a Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®). The CRPC® designation is awarded by the College of Financial Planning® to financial professionals who successfully complete the rigorous retirement focused program.
To obtain the CRPC® designation, individuals must complete a comprehensive program covering the following:
- retirement planning process
- meeting financial objectives
- retirement income
- personal savings
- employer sponsored retirement plans
- income taxes
- retirement cash flow
- asset management
- estate planning
Upon completion of required coursework, individuals must plan an extensive multiple-choice exam. Upon successfully completing the required exams, CRPC® professionals are required to complete 16 hours of continuing education every two years to uphold the designation. In accordance with the continued education component, advisors are enforced to remain up-to-date on retirement planning best practices, financial regulations and legislation.
What you can expect from a CRPC®
- Being well-versed in developing comprehensive retirement plans;
- Extensive knowledge of investment products and services;
- Client-focused solutions; and
- Persistent commitment to your financial well-being and interests.
I encourage you to experience the benefits of working with a CRPC®. Contact me to learn more about our practice and what I can do for you.