I host monthly webinars, each of which features a different topic that is both informative and relevant to your everyday life and financial needs. The webinar sessions take place on the third or last Tuesday of every month at 4:00 pm Eastern. Should you have interest in joining these insightful discussions or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- January 14 - 2020 Outlook, featuring guest speaker Alan Robinson, VP, Portfolio Analyst (RBC Wealth Management).
- January 29 - 2019 Outlook, featuring guest speaker Alan Robinson, VP, Portfolio Analyst (RBC Wealth Management).
- February 19 - Taxes, featuring guest speaker Robin Meisner Cameron, CPA, (E. Cohen & Company).
- March 26 - Rewriting Retirement: Retirement planning is one of the biggest financial challenges most Americans will ever face. Explore the shifting mindset of a new generation of retirees and learn what you need to know to navigate your retirement journey with confidence.
- April 30 - Estate planning and living trusts, featuring guest speaker David A. Lucas, Attorney (Miller, Miller & Canby's Estates and Trusts Practice Group).
- May 28 - Market Outlook and Megatrends Driving Our Future. featuring guest speaker Lindsay Strickland, Senior Portfolio Advisor, US Equities (RBC Wealth Management).
- June 25 - The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at American University, featuring guest speaker Tony Long, Executive Director (OLLI).
- July 23 - Elderly Care, featuring guest speaker Mary Ann Buckley, LCSW-C, C-ASWCM, Director of Care Management (Corewood Care).
- August 27 - PinnacleCare, featuring guest speaker Laura McGinty, Senior VP, Business Development (PinnacleCare).
- September 24 - Long Term Care, featuring guest speaker Adele Zilber, Vice President (Highland Capital Brokerage).
- October 29 - 5G and Market Outlook. featuring guest speaker Bernhard Koepp, CEO - Portfolio Manager (C.J. Lawrence).
- November 19 - Charitable Giving. featuring guest speaker Melanie Folstad (RBC Wealth Management).