2019 Monthly webinars:
This year I will be hosting monthly webinars, each of which will feature a different topic that will be both informative and relevant to your everyday life and financial needs. The webinar sessions will take place on the last Tuesday of every month this year at 4:00pm Eastern. Should you have interest in joining these insightful discussions or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- May 28 - Market Outlook and Megatrends Driving Our Future. featuring guest speaker Lindsay Strickland, Senior Portfolio Advisor, US Equities (RBC Wealth Management): Lindsay will discuss investment ideas, as well as the short- and long-term outlook on the global market, with a focus on always looking forward.
- June 25 - The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at American University, featuring guest speaker Tony Long, Executive Director of OLLI. Please join us to learn about OLLI, which offers a unique opportunity to learn at the university level for its nearly 1,500 members aged 50 and older. The heart of the OLLI at AU program is the study groups (classes) led by OLLI members, AU faculty, scholars from other institutions, and experts from Washington's think tanks and public policy and research organizations. OLLI at AU offers classes, free lectures, and social events and activities for a vibrant community of informed and engaged learners.
- January 29 - 2019 Outlook, featuring guest speaker Alan Robinson, VP, Portfolio Analyst (RBC Wealth Management)
- February 19 - Taxes, featuring guest speaker Robin Meisner Cameron, CPA, (E. Cohen & Company): You’ve been hearing about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) for over a year. In fact, you’ve heard much more about tax law changes than you ever cared to, but you still are wondering, “How will TCJA affect me and my 1040?” On the cusp of tax season, join us for a presentation that will help you begin to answer that question.
- March 26 - Rewriting Retirement: Retirement planning is one of the biggest financial challenges most Americans will ever face. Explore the shifting mindset of a new generation of retirees and learn what you need to know to navigate your retirement journey with confidence.
- April 30 - Estate planning and living trusts, featuring guest speaker David A. Lucas, Attorney (Miller, Miller & Canby's Estates and Trusts Practice Group): In addition to covering the basic “nuts and bolts” of estate planning and probate, our guest speaker will delve deeper, sharing fascinating real-life case studies that illustrate what can go wrong without proper planning. If you are looking to educate yourself on the basics, or gain a greater understanding of the most beneficial approach for your own family, we encourage you to join this insightful presentation.
Check back soon!
- Car Buying with Confidence - Chevy Chase Cars Acura Showroom - (7725 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda MD) - March 9, 2016
- New Restaurant Series – Grilled Oyster Company Restaurant (7943 Tuckerman Lane – Potomac, MD 20854) – March 15, 2016
- Cybersecurity Seminar – BCC Chamber of Commerce (7910 Woodmont Ave, Suite 1204 – Bethesda, MD 20814 – March 18, 2016
- Social Media Workshop – (RBC office - 5425 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 301 – Chevy Chase MD 20815) – March 24, 2016
- Health & Wellness Seminar - Nava Health & Vitality Center (5 Wisconsin Circle - Chevy Chase, MD 20815) - March 29, 2016
- Spring Breakfast – Silver Restaurant (7150 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda, MD 20815) – April 21, 2016
- Washington Nationals Baseball Game (vs Philadelphia Phillies) - April 26, 2016
- Summer Wine Tasting - Cork & Fork (7110 Bethesda Lane) - July 13, 2016
- Summer Breakfast - Silver Restaurant (7150 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda MD 20815) - July 21, 2016
- The Money Class - Money Basics (RBC 5425 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 301 - Chevy Chase MD) - August 10, 2016
- Summer Wine Tasting - Cork & Fork (7110 Bethesda Lane) - August 16, 2016
- Fall Breakfast - Silver Restaurant (7150 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda MD 20815) - October 21, 2016
- Valentine's Breakfast - Silver Restaurant (7150 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda, MD 20815) - February 14, 2017
- Sushi & Sake - Benihana Bethesda (7935 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814) - March 29, 2017
- Tea & Tour at the National Cathedral (3101 Wisconsin Ave, Washington DC 20016) - April 18, 2017
- A Woman's Journey (Johns Hopkins Medicine) - Hyatt Bethesda (1 Bethesda Metro Center - Bethesda MD 20814) - May 5, 2017
- Summer Wine Tasting - Cork & Fork (7110 Bethesda Lane) - July 18, 2017
- Summer Breakfast – Silver Restaurant (7150 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda, MD 20815) – August 17, 2017
- Washington Nationals Baseball Game (vs Atlanta Braves) - September 13, 2017
- A Woman's Journey (Johns Hopkins Medicine) - Hyatt Bethesda (1 Bethesda Metro Center - Bethesda MD 20814) - May 2, 2018
- Summer Wine Tasting - Urban Winery (949 Bonifant Street - Silver Spring, MD 20910) - August 23, 2018
- Tea & Tour at the National Cathedral (3101 Wisconsin Ave, Washington DC 20016) - April 11, 2019
- A Woman's Journey (Johns Hopkins Medicine) - Hyatt Bethesda (1 Bethesda Metro Center - Bethesda MD 20814) - April 29, 2019