KBB Wealth Management
Professional investment advisory services, wealth management planning,estate planning and risk management integrated into a holistic plan
KBB Investment Group’s leading wealth management services are enhanced by our in-house specialists who work together to create, implement and monitor a customized 360 degree road map of your personal financial landscape. Throughout your financial lifecycle, you may ask yourself:
- Where do we go from here?
- Do we have enough capital to retire?
- Will my family members be taken care in the event of an unforeseen situation?
- How do I transition my family business and minimize taxes?
No matter how simple and/or complex a client’s financial situation may be, KBB will identify the most appropriate solutions. KBB is uniquely positioned to integrate all investment considerations into a focused, individualized approach under one roof. The Team's strong relationships within RBC Wealth Management, the financial community and the business community at large, provide clients with a superior wealth management experience.
- First, we listen carefully to gain insight into each client's personal and financial landscape, and to identify their unique needs. A thorough understanding will serve as the foundation for a highly personalized financial strategy.
- Drawing from a wide selection of "best-of-breed" money managers, investment strategies, and opportunities, we develop tailored solutions. KBB capitalizes on investment vehicles wherever they may exist.
- While RBC Wealth Management has significant resources to benefit our clientele, KBB maintains strong working associations across a diverse and sophisticated global network of money managers and investment professionals. KBB provides open, unbiased counsel that is free of multiple selling and trading event fees.
- We allocate assets. The most important factor influencing the performance of a portfolio against its objectives is the way money is allocated among major asset classes of equity, fixed income, alternative investments, and cash. In our relationships with clients, we treat such decisions seriously and monitor them carefully.
- Most importantly, we provide timely, ongoing service, and evaluation of each client's overall financial landscape to ensure that as financial situations and markets change, and life changes occur, financial objectives are consistently met.
- Our staff, assets and backup resources further our ability to anticipate and address an array of client requests to deliver superior customer service