I started in the financial services industry more than 19 years ago with stops at a mutual fund company and regional brokerage firm before I joined RBC Wealth Management in 2011. I have seen the very best markets in the late 90s and then for the past 12 years I helped clients navigate the very worst markets we have seen in decades.
- Bachelor of Science degree in economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor
- Series 7, 63, 65, and 66 FINRA registrations along with the Series 24 Principals License
- Branch Management Leadership Institute at the Wharton School of Business
- Accredited Wealth Management designate
Growing up in the Midwest (Milwaukee WI), I chose to move to Denver 17 years ago and now my wife and two daughters and I live in southwest Denver (Littleton) where we keep very busy with outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, skiing, and golfing. We are involved with many charity activities including our church where I teach Sunday school and serve on the board of Christian Education. We have had the chance to travel to Haiti and get involved with Haiti Partners which brings education opportunities to the children of Haiti and social business education to the communities of Haiti. We also spend time helping with, Christ's Body, a homeless shelter that helps educate and feed the mind and body of many homeless in the Denver area.