There are no events to show
Planning for long-term care expenses as a family
Intercontinental Kansas City at the Plaza - Rooftop Bar, 401 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, MO , 64112
With the average annual cost of a long-term care stay averaging nearly $100,000, and the expectation that it will continue to rise*, can you afford not to plan?
Join us as we discuss:
- What is long-term care, and what are the chances of needing it?
- Minimizing impact on loved ones and preserving independence.
- Long-term care options.
- How the scenarios in RBC WealthPlan can help you and your family plan.
Hosted by: The Leawood Office of RBC Wealth Management
- Peter Kolar, CFA Wealth Management Consultant, RBC Wealth Management
- Blake McKibbin, ChFC®, CLU® Wealth Strategist, RBC Wealth Management
- Tim Helfer, Sagemark Consulting
- Rob Johnson, Lincoln Financial Group
Co-sponsored by: Lincoln Financial Group
Drinks and hors d’oeuvres–4:30 p.m. Presentation–5:30 p.m.
RSVP to Molly Parker at (913) 451-3526 or email@example.com.