- Over 40 years of investment industry experience
- Series licenses: 7
- General Securities 63
- State Agent 65 - Investment Advisor Representative
- State insurance, long-term care and annuity licensed
- Certificate in Personal Financial Planning
- Certificate in Preferred Portfolio Management
- Accredited Wealth Manager (AWM)
- International Financial Advisor (IFA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Sculpture from Plattsburgh State University
- Senior Portfolio Manager - Portfolio Focus
Born and raised in Bristol Connecticut, I currently reside in San Jose California with my husband Don. I am involved in several non-profit organizations including Monterey Bay Plein Air Painters Association and I am currently on the Board of Directors for Natividad Medical Foundation which serves Natividad Hospital in Salinas California. Natividad Hospital is a state owned hospital and has the only trauma center in Monterey County. In my free time I am an active oil painter.
Maria Boisvert is a member of RBC Wealth Management's Chairman's Council which recognizes the top 150 Financial Advisors in the firm.