I help create security and peace of mind for individuals, families and businesses by focusing on investment planning and retirement solutions. I seek to understand your aspirations, then develop strategies specific for your objectives. I combine sophisticated investment planning tools with professional resources and provide a level of service to meet or exceed your expectations. I happily work with your tax and legal advisors to coordinate the most effective means of turning your goals and dreams into reality.
My approach to wealth management integrates your goals into a personalized strategy that is updated as life changes occur. The process includes:
- Understanding your financial objectives – I begin by listening to understand you and your financial objectives.
- Gathering your current financial information – Together, we gather specific information on your financial picture.
- Developing smart, time-tested strategies – Next, I analyze your financial and personal information to match your objectives with sound strategies.
- Implementing thoughtful and creative solutions – With years of experience and knowledge, I develop customized solutions tailored to your objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services.
- Providing timely, ongoing service – I regularly review your situation to help ensure you meet your financial objectives.
A graduate of Virginia Tech, I hold the Series 7, 31, 63, and 65 FINRA registrations as well as Life and Health insurance licenses. I earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) certificate after completing a rigorous program at Georgetown University and earned the Chartered Retirement Plan SpecialistSM (CRPS®) designation through the American College for Financial Planning. Raised in Reston, Virginia, I live with my wife, Lynnea. In my spare time I enjoy the great outdoors, volunteering in my church and community, acting in Community Theater and helping homeschool our three daughters.
Please call today for your complimentary appointment:
Paul Williams, CFP® - Vice-President - Financial Advisor - (703) 342-1189 or (855) 655-9341