Improving your 401(K) plan
As a business owner, CFO or HR Director, you may wear a lot of different hats and your time can be stretched. If you are not satisfied with your company's 401(k) plan, our team can help implement a variety of measures before going through the time and hassle of converting to a new provider.
As your partner, we will work with you to tailor employee education to meet the specific needs of your employees.Our team will:
- survey your employee population to find out what information and delivery methods would be most helpful;
- work with your existing provider to assure the best available communication materials are being utilized;
- design an 18-month education plan with the goal of improving understanding of and participation in your company’s 401(k) plan; and
- help deliver this education plan to your employee group.
In addition, we can assist you with making sure your plan fees and investment performance are exactly as you want them. As part of this service, we will:
- use a third-party independent source to compare your plan’s fee structure to plans of similar size and industry;
- work with your current provider to discuss adjusting your plan’s fee structure when appropriate;
- review your plan’s investment menu on a regular basis using third party, independent sources; and
- report to you quarterly on how your investment menu is performing – recommending changed when appropriate.
We would value the opportunity to discuss how we can help you improve your 401(k) plan without switching providers. Please contact us today to learn more or to schedule a meeting.