In our work as plan advisors, we consistently attempt to answer three questions:
How healthy is your retirement plan?
As your retirement plan partner, we conduct:
- Regular plan benchmarking to assess fee structure and plan features
- Census reviews to assess needs for other plan types and features
- Annual surveys of employees to gauge satisfaction and understanding
- RFP coordination for record keepers and investment managers
What are we doing to protect you from fiduciary liability?
We ensure that due diligence and compliance requirements are being met by:
- Developing investment menus based on plan demographics
- Creating Investment Policy Statements (IPSs) to govern how investments are selected and monitored
- Conducting quarterly investment and fee monitoring tied directly to IPS criteria
- Providing a customized online vault to easily store and view all plan related documents and reports
Could we improve participant education and understanding?
Utilizing employee financial wellness programs, we offer:
- CFP®-led, on-site employee education sessions
- Monthly financial wellness webinars covering variety of topics
- Plan health reports to measure employees on track to retire
- Advanced CFP® wealth management planning for owners and key executives
- Annual survey to gauge preferred content and methods of employee education
The landscape of the retirement plan industry is constantly changing. Legislative and regulatory developments along with industry consolidation require plan sponsors to maintain an awareness of these changes—when you may have little time to do so. Our team works to assist plan sponsors with adjusting their plans to keep up with evolving plan design, fee structure, investments and financial wellness programs.
Our group represents no proprietary record keeping or retirement plan investment products. Our recommendations are rooted in the best interest of your participants. We can serve as the advisor to your plan regardless of what record keeper is being utilized.