There are no events to show
Positively impact the causes you care about while creating a family legacy
World Wildlife Offices, 1250 24th Street, Washington, D.C.
Join the Etergino Group for a panel discussion:
Engage your family in charitable giving
Featuring distinguished panelists:
- Julie Miller, VP, Development and Board Relations, WWF
- Shubash Lohani, Senior Director, Forest Program, WWF
- Liz Jacovino, Vice President – Wealth Strategist, RBC Wealth Management
- Ann Marie Etergino, CIMA®, Managing Director – Financial Advisor
- Trey Blanchard, CAIA®, CFA, CFP®, CRPC®, Senior Financial Associate
Dinner will be served and valet parking.
RSVP to Brian Carson at (301) 907-2712 or email@example.com.
Megatrends - the forces driving our future
Capital Grille, 5310 Western Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD
The Etergino Group of RBC Wealth Management invites you to a luncheon seminar. The next technology wave – learn how 5G and the Internet of Things will change technology as we know it.
Hosted by: Ann Marie Etergino, CIMA®, Managing Director – Financial Advisor
Presenter: Lindsay Strickland, Portfolio Analyst, Portfolio Advisory Group – U.S. Equities
Lunch will be served. RSVP to Brian Carson at (301) 907-2712 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecting Wealth with Purpose; aligning your investments with your values
Metropolitan Club, 1700 H Street Northwest, Washington, D.C.
The Etergino Group of RBC Wealth Management invites you to join us for a panel discussion:
An ever-increasing percentage of investors say investing with social responsibility in mind is part of their wealth management. Learn how to align your values with how your assets are invested, so you can make a positive impact on your community and your portfolio.
Hosted by: Ann Marie Etergino, CIMA® Managing Director – Financial Advisor
Featured speakers: Kent McClanahan, CFA®, Senior Analyst, Global Manager Research, RBC Wealth Management
Michelle Huang, Director, Generation Asset Management
Emily Dwyer, Research Analyst, Brown Advisory
RSVP to Brian Carson at (301) 907-2712 or email@example.com
Cocktails and heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served. Valet parking will be available.
Are you prepared for long-term care costs?
4935 Cordell Ave Bethesda, MD
Join us for dinner at The Loft at 4935 for a presentation and Q&A to learn more.
We’ll break down many long-term care myths and show you how planning for long-term care can help preserve financial choices for you and your family.
• How much long-term care may cost you
• Why Medicare and Medicaid aren’t realistic solutions
• What options you have for long-term care planning
• How to get a personalized estimate of long-term care costs
• How to review old insurance policies to see if they can be repurposed
• How to talk about long-term care with your familyThe Etergino GroupConnecting Wealth with Purpose