There are no events to show
Navigating the college admissions process
Chevy Chase Country Club, 6100 Connecticut Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD
Join us to explore the opaque world of elite university admissions. Topics include high school selection, standardized tests, athletic recruiting, donation expectations, alumni networks and legacy issues.
6:00 p.m. Registration and cocktails
6:30 p.m. Program
- Nina Marks | Founder, Marks Education | Founder, Collegiate Directions, Inc.
- Nitin Sawhney | Principal and Vice President, Tutoring and Test Preparation Division, Marks Education
- Robert Clark | Counselor and Author, Marks Education
- Ann Marie Etergino | Managing Director – Financial Advisor
- The Etergino Group at RBC Wealth Management
Your guests are also welcome. Complimentary valet parking provided. Kindly note a request for jackets for gentlemen, and no denim, please. To view our invitation, please read here.
Please confirm your attendance with Brian Carson at (301) 907-2712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location To Be Determined
Please join us for a webinar discussion on RBC’s market outlook in light of current economic momentum, trade and tariffs, Fed policy and the political landscape.
Hosted by: The Etergino Group
Date and time: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 | 4 p.m. EST
Guest speaker: Kelly Bogdanova | Portfolio Analyst, Portfolio Advisory Group | RBC Wealth Management – U.S.
Meeting information: Call-in toll-free number | WebEx Link
1 (404) 410-4502 U.S.
1 (877) 310-7479 U.S. & Canada
Access code: 736 989 816
Please contact Brian Carson at (301) 907-2712 or email@example.com with any questions.
Positively impact the causes you care about while creating a family legacy
World Wildlife Offices, 1250 24th Street, Washington, D.C.
Join the Etergino Group for a panel discussion:
Engage your family in charitable giving
Featuring distinguished panelists:
- Julie Miller, VP, Development and Board Relations, WWF
- Shubash Lohani, Senior Director, Forest Program, WWF
- Liz Jacovino, Vice President – Wealth Strategist, RBC Wealth Management
- Ann Marie Etergino, CIMA®, Managing Director – Financial Advisor
- Trey Blanchard, CAIA®, CFA, CFP®, CRPC®, Senior Financial Associate
Dinner will be served and valet parking.
RSVP to Brian Carson at (301) 907-2712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.