Helping you negotiate financial challenges
At The Rosenwald Team, we have CFP®, CDFA® and RICP® professionals available to help you negotiate different financial planning challenges throughout your life. Read on to learn more about these designations and how they help ensure we are serving our clients well.
Matthew Kunkel: A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional
When choosing a wealth management team to help you meet your financial goals, there are significant benefits to working with a team that has a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional. This well-regarded certification is awarded by the CFP® Board to individuals who have met rigorous educational, testing and ethical standards. You can expect an advisor with the CFP® certification to:
- be well-versed in developing integrated wealth management plans;
- have a robust theoretical and practical knowledge of investment products and services;
- maintain an unwavering commitment to the highest ethics; and
- display a steadfast commitment to putting your interests first.
Leksi Kovalerchik: A CDFA® and RICP® professional
A Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® professional helps you and your attorney understand how financial decisions made today will impact the future during divorce proceedings. This professional is skilled at analyzing and providing expertise related to the financial issues of divorce, bringing an innovative approach to your case. A CDFA® practitioner can help you:
- identify the short- and long-term effects of dividing property;
- analyze pension and retirement plan issues;
- determine if you can afford the matrimonial home—and if not, what might be an affordable alternative;
- evaluate your insurance needs; and
- establish assumptions for projecting inflation and rates of return.
A Retirement Income Certified Professional® has undergone comprehensive training in order to provide the type of guidance needed to structure effective retirement income plans in today’s regulatory environment. The RICP® program offers relevant solutions to modern retirement income planning scenarios ranging from common to complex.
Retirement is one of the most important events in a person’s life. We encourage you to enlist the assistance of a RICP® professional to help ensure that you are well prepared to live the retirement of your dreams.
Put these specializations to work for you
If you would like to learn how The Rosenwald Team can put these specializations to work for you, please contact us today.