Our commitment to your legacy
"It is our responsibility to design a meaningful plan for a future that extends beyond your lifetime."
For many people, the basis of truly effective planning is not found in the list of their assets, but in the understanding and promotion of their values. We will work together with you to help create a successful estate plan so that an enduring legacy is left to the people and causes you care deeply about.
Your investment strategy is just one component of your life plan. Together with your attorney and tax advisor, we can help you devise wealth management and transition strategies to include:
- Gifting to family members
- Charitable giving, including establishing Donor Advised Funds or charitable trusts
- Education funding
- Risk management, including life insurance and long term care planning
- Minimizing estate tax liability
- Ensuring you have the proper and current estate planning documents in place, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advanced medical directives
Working with the next generation
Responsible family stewardship is essential to creating a lasting legacy. Instilling core values of honesty and hard work, and encouraging financial literacy in younger generations, will help pave the way for a successful and meaningful transition of your wealth. For these reasons, we advocate a multi-generational approach to wealth management. We are passionate about educating younger generations on investing and personal finance. Understanding these concepts and values are important first steps for the next generation to take so they may establish a foundation on which they can begin to build their own life plans, while carrying on the legacy that has been entrusted to them.