Our wealth management process
"A healthy balance sheet is the true test of financial well-being."
Wealth management is a comprehensive and cohesive system designed to accumulate and grow your assets, then preserve, protect and ultimately transition those assets. Our process provides the framework to deliver a customized, high-value experience, bringing all aspects of your financial life together to create, build and protect your wealth.
We will help you to construct, implement and monitor your life plan through these steps:
- One-on-one meeting to discuss personal goals, objectives and values
- Gather existing financial information for preparation of wealth management plan
Establish a wealth management plan & investment portfolio
- Evaluate and integrate all financial investments to create a wealth management plan tailored to your individual goals and objectives
- Create a customized investment portfolio based upon the established wealth management plan in which securities are selected on a discretionary basis
- Retirement Planning
- Estate, Will, & Trust Planning in conjunction with attorney
- Tax Planning in conjunction with accountant
Insurance/Long Term Care review
- Review your insurance needs, outline a strategy to help meet your liquidity objectives, and determine if existing policies provide adequate coverage
Charitable Giving/Life Legacy
- When applicable to your individual goals and objectives, consider designing a gifting program in addition to your charitable donations