Investment services for community associations
What does this professional service mean to you?
- Helps educate you on your association’s investment fiduciary obligation.
- Helps improve long term investment results.
- Money can be transferred easily by free check writing, electronic transfer of funds (ACH) or by issuing a check.
- 24/7 online access via RBC Wealth Management Connect.
- Assistance for associations with their investment process includes help with investment policy statements, now statute required by Senate Bill 100, and other documentation as necessary.
- Continuous account servicing and portfolio monitoring.
- A thorough understanding of investment needs, including appropriate investment products and ‘laddering’ techniques, reflecting over twenty years of experience working with homeowners’ associations.
- Currently representing over 500 community associations.
- A thorough knowledge of investment strategies for Operating Funds, Reserve Funds, Construction Defect Settlements, and other Insurance Claim Settlements.
Whether you are a manager or a board member, this service will help make your life easier.