My background, education and experience in helping individuals and endowments with investment plans have brought me to this point. I am prepared to work tirelessly to provide you and your family with the advice and strategy necessary to build a strong financial future.
- Nine years in the Marine Reserves
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from Minnesota State (1984)
- Five years with Electronic Data Systems and six years with Dr Pepper / Seven-up leading technology teams
- Master’s Degree in Business with emphasis in Finance from University of Texas (1992)
- Nine years with Taco Cabana as Chief Information Officer
- Adjunct Professor of Technology Management at Incarnate Word University
- Accredited Wealth Manager
- Extensive experience helping endowments, closing personal estates, and providing alternative assets in balanced portfolios, and managing 401k plans
Raised in a small farming community in Minnesota, I learned to love work. I currently live in San Antonio, Texas with my wife, Laurie, and my two sons: Sam and Jack. I am active in my community by coaching youth sports teams and working with library, gardening and soldier relief projects. My interests outside of work include music, golf, and other sports activities.