Our valued approach to wealth management
The Brookhills Investment Group helps you, our client, develop and then achieve the individualized goals necessary to live comfortably. We do this while focusing on growing and preserving your wealth—always keeping a careful watch to secure your financial future.
What do you want to accomplish?
We can help you answer this question, prioritize your objectives, and prepare financially to accomplish them. We will collaborate with you, your CPA, your Attorney and/or trustee to implement the strategy that is designed around the plan you want.
First we need to understand the 13 possible issues that will pertain to you:
2. Qualified Retirment Plans
3. Stock Compensation
5. Liabilities/Liquidity Needs
6. Titling of Assets/Asset Protection
7. Durable Power of Attorney & Medical Directives
9. Gifting to Children/Descendants/Others During Life
10. Charitable Gifting During Life
11. Charitable Inclinations at Death
12. Business Owner Interests
13. Distribution of Wealth at Death to Spouse/ Descendants/Others
Once we identify the issues that pertain to your situation we offer a broad range of services to help business owners, professionals, qualified plan sponsors and participants, highly compensated executives and institutional investors to implement appropriate strategy.
- Planning for retirement
- Creating an income during retirement
- 401(k) plan consultation, search and implementation for business owners and their executive team
- Trustee Services for families
- Funding an education
- Preparing for a major purchase
- Protecting your family or income
- Creating the legacy you want to be remembered by
- Portfolio construction and management
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
Click on the "Methodical Approach to Expanding and Protecting Your Wealth" link to see what topics you want to focus on to develop custom strategies for you and your family with us.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-463-1022 to schedule a time to discuss custom strategies to deal with expanding and protecting your wealth.