- More than ten years of experience in the financial services industry specializing in wealth management planning, insurance products and risk management
Education and licenses
- Graduate of the Arizona State University with a bachelor’s degree in business and communications
- Has Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 securities licenses, as well as an Arizona insurance license
- Active Member of the Tucson Conquistadores – member since 2016
- Board Member of The First Tee of Tucson – member since 2015
- Treasurer of the Active 20/30 Club of Tucson (President 2013-2015) – member since 2012
- Associate board member of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Tucson – member since 2011
- New Connections chair member of the Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Associate board member of the Southern Arizona Community Sports (SACS) – member since 2013
- Married to LeAmber
- Born in Austin, Texas, but proud to call Tucson, Arizona home
CFP® professionals are dedicated to the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards, and, through the intensive requirements, gain a greater understanding of risk management techniques, as well as insurance, tax, estate, investments, and retirement planning. These topics of study allow CFP professionals to enhance their client relationships and add value toward helping clients achieve their financial objectives.
The CLU® designation is one of the oldest and most respected credentials in financial services, dating back to the late 1920's. It represents a thorough understanding of a broad array of personal risk management and life insurance planning issues and stresses ethics, professionalism, and in-depth knowledge in the delivery of financial advice.