Keys to a successful relationship: Mutual responsibilities
Working together is essential to effective investment planning. To this end, both Client and Financial Advisor need to make financial strategies a priority, agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect our strategies; will agree to take the time to regularly review your plan; will be honest, and forthcoming about financial situations and will work to develop mutual trust, respect and understanding.
Keys to a successful working relationship: What you can expect
You can trust that we will consistently and responsibly perform all requested services and that we will be available when you need us.
- treat you with respect, honesty and dignity
- act as your consultant and family financial steward, putting your interests first
- strive to acquire a complete and accurate understanding of your goals, and your tolerance for investment risk and your time frame
- explain the implications of the strategies we propose
- update you by email, mail and phone
- meet with you regularly to review your plan
Keys to a successful relationship: What we expect
Effective communication and mutual respect are essential to a successful working relationship, so we expect:
- complete disclosure
We expect you to understand that our recommendations are always based on your best interest. As our client, you need to know that all investment advice will be based on the information you provide to us. We expect you to participate enthusiastically in the investment planning process. Finally, since the growth of our business is achieved through qualified personal recommendations, we hope you will give us an honest opinion of our services and introduce those services to others.