At Ford Group, we recognize the importance of selecting and designing the most appropriate retirement plan for you and your employees. Employers who provide a solid retirement plan are better positioned to recruit, retain and reward quality people needed to keep a business competitive.
As a full service brokerage firm with access to a wide variety of non-proprietary retirement products, RBC is positioned to implement a retirement plan solution that helps to meet your company’s needs and objectives. The Process
Our experienced retirement consulting team assists in finding the right retirement solution for your company. These experts know plan design options, service vendors, and the latest products.
As a team, we work with you during each stage of the retirement plan process. We will:
Components of Our Service Process Include:
- Assist you in examining your company’s retirement plan needs, goals, and expectations. Research the retirement plan marketplace to find a retirement solution that is right for your company
- Guide you through each step of the implementation process
- Provide an on-going service process to help make sure your plan runs efficiently and effectively
- Assistance with a written Investment Policy Statement
- Assist with investment reviews
- Analyzing asset allocation with you
- Delivering on-going customized education
- Advising individual employees on request
The Ford Group are a critical part of the service process providing employee investment education and service. We are your primary contact for taking advantage of the benefits provided by our wealth management process. Retirement Services Consulting Model