GEN Group – private client & retirement plan advisory services
At GEN Group, our focus is on enhancing the financial health of individuals and plan sponsors, using a generational approach to best serve the wide range of our clients and plan participants.
For individuals & families:
Our work with private clients and retirement plan participant’s centers on creating a personalized, wealth planning process that addresses the unique needs of individuals and families. Some of our services include:
- Analysis of savings & spending strategies to improve financial health
- Exploring options for generating income in retirement
- Preparing for college and major expenses
- Investment and portfolio strategies to support lifestyle and retirement We recognize the distinct generational issues that are faced by individuals and families.
Our practice is structured to provide advice and financial wisdom on a variety of issues that one encounters throughout their life and career. Learn more.
For plan sponsors:
Our work with plan sponsors centers on effective plan design and management, transparency of fees and a customized employee experience that helps offer significant value. Our team works with you to deliver these results by:
- Quarterly plan review and analysis
- Investment fund monitoring
- Custom employee education and one on one guidance
- Plan operations, conversion, fiduciary support
Our comprehensive approach helps organizations reinforce the value of their retirement benefits to employees and produces measurable results to the core retirement benefit objectives for the organization. Learn more.
Our credentials and awards
Gen Group at RBC Wealth Management is committed to providing our expertise and experience on financial and investment topics. Our financial advisors have multiple credentials and have been nationally recognized for excellence and commitment to the retirement advisory industry.
- Matthew Lanham – Certified Financial Planner®, Certified Investment Management Analyst®, Chartered Financial Consultant®, Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor®
- Michael Aylward – MBA in Finance, Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist®, 2018, 2019, 2020 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors
- Natalie Miller – Certified Financial Planner®
- Nicole Aguinaldo – Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist®
To learn more about how the GEN Group can work with you, please contact us today.