Our wealth management process
Wealth management is a comprehensive and cohesive system designed to accumulate and grow your assets, then preserve, protect and ultimately transition those assets. Our process provides the framework to deliver a customized, high-value experience, bringing all aspects of your financial life together to create, build and protect your wealth.
We develop customized portfolios using patience, discipline, and a long-term approach. We manage each portfolio on a discretionary basis. Our portfolios don’t “chase returns” by investing in assets that are the current trends; instead we invest in assets typically depressed by a nearsighted marketplace. Our aggregate asset mix is currently balanced among high-quality equity and fixed income asset classes.
We help people create, implement and monitor their life plans through these steps:
- One-on-one meeting to discuss personal goals, objectives and values
- Gather existing financial information for preparation of wealth management plan
Establish wealth management plan & investment portfolio
- Integrate and evaluate all financial investments to create a wealth management plan tailored to individual goals and objectives
- Create a customized investment portfolio based upon the established wealth management plan in which securities are selected on a discretionary basis
- Retirement Planning
- Estate, Will, & Trust Services in conjunction with attorney
- Tax Considerations in conjunction with accountant
Insurance/Long term care review
- Review your insurance needs, outline a strategy to help meet your liquidity objectives, and determine if existing policies provide adequate coverage
Charitable giving/Life legacy
- When applicable to your individual goals and objectives, consider designing a gifting program in addition to your charitable donations
- For many, the basis of truly effective planning is not found in the list of their assets but in the understanding and promotion of their values
If any of these topics are of interest to you, please contact us today.