Get easy access to the information that matters most to you
Gaining immediate access to the information you need in the moment can be the difference between taking advantage of an opportunity and losing out on one. That’s why I encourage all of my clients to sign up for RBC Wealth Management Online, which provides you with secure and convenient access to your accounts on any computer or mobile device.
With RBC Wealth Management Online, you can:
- See your complete financial picture - including your RBC accounts and those at other financial institutions - through RBC WealthPlan and RBC Total Wealth.
- View account details to stay up-to-date on your positions, with enhanced reporting, transaction and trade information.
- Take control with cash management features, including capabilities to transfer funds, pay bills, order checks and manage your debit cards.
- Enjoy convenient paperless delivery of your account documents.
- Access account documents, including an archive of your RBC Wealth Management account statements, tax documents and trade confirmations.
- Explore your lending options with RBC Credit Access Line.
- Securely exchange communications and documents with your financial advisor.
- Manage your settings, including contact information and security settings without making a call.
- Access the mobile app with the same user ID and password, and enjoy convenient account features on-the-go, such as mobile check deposit.
Integrated guided tours
To help you get to know the website, upon login in you'll find a guided tour feature that helps you navigate new tools and content, and explains how to use key features. (Guided tours not available on tablet or mobile.)
Download the app
Connecting with me and checking on your accounts is easier than ever with our new mobile app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play. You'll have the freedom and flexibility to view your total portfolio, check account balances, see market performance at-a-glance, and more.
Going paperless is available only to clients who are registered for RBC Wealth Management Online. To register, visit the RBC Wealth Management Online Sign-in Page and select Register from the Access Your Account sign in box. If you are already registered, log in and complete the following steps.
- Click on the drop down menu in the top right corner labeled Profile & Settings. Select Paperless. Select Change Email to change the email account where you receive online document notifications.
- If you wish to go paperless for all eligible accounts, you may select Enroll all eligible accounts, and save changes.
- If you wish to edit your eligible accounts individually, select edit and/or select the boxes for the documents you want to go paperless. Click Save Changes.
How RBC Wealth Management helps keep you safe
A top priority for RBC Wealth Management is protecting the security of information we have about you. Our cybersecurity team is dedicated to maintaining security safeguards to help protect you and allow you to have access to our services without interruption. Learn more >
Understanding your account statement
As a valued client of RBC Wealth Management, you deserve comprehensive, timely account information—and that’s just what you’ll get with your account statement. Access this guide for help on how to get the maximum benefit from your statement. You’ll find descriptions of the various items that appear in the statement plus brief explanations of how to interpret what you see.
Explore the opportunity
Interested in Wealth Management Online? Register to get started.