Hi, I’m Mike Ladge. After nearly 25 years as a Senior Financial Adviser at Morgan Stanley, I am proud to embark on a new chapter in my wealth management career with RBC Wealth Management beginning in the fall of 2020.
As a Managing Director and Financial Advisor with RBC, I am committed to my clients’ financial prosperity and growth, while also advising them for the long-term success and safety of their portfolios. I am also a part of the Sports, Entertainment & Technology Group in Beverly Hills, California.
After earning my MBA from the Anderson School at UCLA and a Bachelor of Science degree from Syracuse University with a double major in finance and statistics, I initiated my career as an investment advisor with Morgan Stanley in 1996. While there, I also worked as an Executive Director and Sports & Entertainment Director. Prior to that, I earned insightful industry knowledge with UBS and Credit Suisse, (which had acquired DLJ).
In addition, I have been a registered financial advisor with the NFL Players Association since 2006. I also work extensively with icon Jim Brown’s Amer-I-Can Foundation. Jim Brown, after playing golf with me, called me a “tremendous athlete” for whatever that’s worth. I am an avid racquetball player and have won several national and state championships. Originally from Boston, I reside in Bel Air, California with my wife Ripa and our African Grey parrot.
What you’ll get from me
- The protection of your life’s work.
- Transparency and honesty. Even when you may not want to hear it.
- The truth that just because you have money doesn’t mean you have to spend it.
- The reality that a limited window for earnings requires special long-term planning.
- The security that your financial success shouldn’t be tethered to the market’s performance.
- A financial friend who will go above and beyond to help every client. You are why I’m here, and I’m here to serve you.
- A professional and personal dedication that you deserve.
- A commitment to the foundations for your future - and your family’s future.
- A lifelong belief that family is your most important asset. My decisions will always be based on looking out for your sons and daughters.