Culture at the Omaha Branch
Supportive Environment, Practice Flexibility
At the Omaha Branch we promote an entrepreneurial spirit and believe in advisor autonomy. What does that mean? Two fundamental principles: Your clients are your clients. And your business is your business. As a financial advisor with our Private Client Group, you and your clients will benefit from having access to the world-class resources of a global leader in diversified financial services: our parent company, Royal Bank of Canada.
How Does RBC Wealth Management Stand Apart?
- Decision making ability at a branch level with corporate support
- The difference between being part of a club and being a member
- An office environment suited for the entrepreneur whose desire is to run their own practice
- A strong spirit of teamwork with a willingness to collaborate
- Resources at the branch level that make us unique to many of our counterparts
- A commitment to professional growth through education.
- A willingness to devote RBC’s deep resources to ensure all transitions run smooth
Unique Fixed Income Resources
RBC Wealth Management, in conjunction with RBC Capital Markets, is a leader in Fixed Income with Investment Bankers and a Senior Municipal Specialist in the Omaha Office. They are available as a resource to help you support your clients with Fixed Income needs.
For more information about the RBC Fixed Income Advantage check out this video from Matt Boardman, Head of Wealth Management Fixed Income Trading.
If you'd like to learn more about how RBC Wealth Management is a Fixed Income leader, please contact us.