I have over 35 years of financial services experience and strive to meet the needs of my clients through life stages, increasingly complex investment situations and ever-changing market conditions. My experience allows me to understand the unique challenges my clients face. My goal is to help reduce my clients’ stress around financial matters and help them move comfortably into the next phase of their lives. I help clients clarify, coordinate and manage multiple lifestyle goals by providing the following services tailored to their unique situation:
- Comprehensive financial plans
- Strategies for managing retirement income and expenses
- Asset allocation and investment management across all account types: individual, joint, business, taxable and tax-deferred IRAs, 401(k)s and rollovers from retirement plans
- Strategies for navigating Social Security and Medicare Legacy and business succession plans
- Strategies for managing financial risk, including life insurance, long-term care and annuities
As a lifelong learner, I seek to provide my clients with the best ideas and solutions available to meet their needs.
I earned my Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Nebraska Business School. I have passed the Series 7, 31, 63 and 65 securities exams, and hold life, health and variable annuity insurance licenses.
I believe informed clients make better financial decisions. My clients benefit from seminars, newsletters, conference calls and consultation about the markets, financial issues that can impact their plans, and understanding different financial strategies.