“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
- Steve Jobs
We believe wealth management should combine strategy and tactics, so that our clients have broad goals and are prepared to act decisively to reach them. All too often, wealth management plans are a “one-and-done” selection of stocks, bonds or mutual funds to be revisited annually if at all. Lost in these situations is the opportunity to make tactical, small changes that collectively over time can make a big difference. Conversely, a wealth management plan that lurches from one hot idea to the next can seem chaotic, with changes unhinged from any larger strategic goal.
Wealth management approach
“Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”
– John Wooden, UCLA Basketball Coach Emeritus
Our process starts with your family as the focus. Your objectives are incorporated into a personalized plan that can be updated as life changes occur. Sophisticated investment planning tools and an array of professional resources are available to help match your objectives with customized solutions. Our process includes:
- Understanding Your Objectives — We begin by listening to understand what’s important to you and what opportunities you want to create.
- Gathering Your Financial Information — Together we develop a portrait of your financial situation.
- Developing a Logical, Customized Strategy — Next, we develop a comprehensive investment plan.
- Implementing Thoughtful and Creative Solutions —Appropriate products and services will be selected to conform with your plan. You will understand what you own and why you own it.
- Providing Timely Ongoing Services — We will regularly review your situation to help ensure your financial objectives are being met.
“The individual investor should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator.”
– Ben Graham.
Some financial advisors rely almost exclusively on one solution. If they are committed to mutual funds, they see those as the solution to any problems. If they like annuities, they believe they can find one that fits the bill. We believe no single investment alone can get most investors where they want to go. We believe wealth management plans need to deploy a broad range of tools, including but not limited to: individual stocks and bonds, exchange-traded and mutual funds.