- Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts, Bachelor of Science, Political Science, 1994
- Michigan State University, Estate and Wealth Strategies Institute Accredited Wealth Manager, 2007
Robb is a managing director – financial advisor with RBC Wealth Management and founded The Boland Investment Group to serve the wealth management needs of high-net-worth families, medium-size institutions and non-profit foundations. Robb is a member of RBC Wealth Management’s Elite Chairman’s Council and Financial Consultant Advisory Board. To further his industry knowledge, he earned the Accredited Wealth Manager designation through the Estate and Wealth Strategies Institute of Michigan State University.
Prior to joining RBC Wealth Management, Robb was employed by the brokerage firm Tucker Anthony, which was acquired by RBC Dain Rauscher in 2002. He started his wealth management career at Wheat First Butcher Singer, which was later acquired by First Union Bank in 1998. Robb is a Registered Investment Advisor representative and has passed his Series 7, 31 and 63 securities exams and holds life insurance licenses.
Giving back to the community is very important to Robb and his family. He serves on the board of the Easttown Library and Information Center, has coached local youth sports for many years and is an active supporter of the Brandywine Valley SPCA. Robb lives with his wife, Tara, and their son, Griffin, in Malvern, Pennsylvania, and Stone Harbor, New Jersey, where they are active supporters and volunteers to many area charitable causes.
Awards and accolades
- 2010-2018, 2021 & 2022 Barron’s List of Top Advisors in the Nation
- 2021 Forbes/SHOOK Best-In-State Top Wealth Advisor
- RBC Wealth Management Chairman’s Council 2007 – Present
- Philadelphia Business Journal “Top 25 Wealth Advisers” 2008, 2009
- Philadelphia Business Journal and NABCAP Top Wealth Manager 2010, 2011
- On Wall Street Magazine — “Top 40 under 40” 2008, 2009