Our approach to investing is crafted around three primary goals for our clients:
- Converting your life savings into steady monthly income
- Taking a raise with inflation
- Continue to grow your portfolio
In order to achieve these goals, we believe our clients must have a balanced portfolio of assets, including stocks separated into two different strategies: Best-in class dividend paying stocks to help provide cash flow and grow dividends, and index tracking exchange traded funds for diversification. Fixed income products are added for cash flow and to serve as a cushion when stocks have a downturn. For many of our retired clients over one half of their assets are invested in fixed income.
Wealth management approach
Our disciplined approach integrates your objectives into a personalized plan that can be updated as life changes occur. We combine our sophisticated investment planning tools with our professional resources to help match your objectives with customized solutions. Our process includes:
- Understanding Your Financial Objectives — We begin by asking questions to understand you and your financial objectives.
- Determining Smart, Time-Tested Strategies — Next, we qualify and quantify your financial and personal information to match your objectives with sound strategies.
- Implementing Thoughtful, Creative Solutions — Using these strategies, we develop customized solutions tailored to your objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services.
- Providing Timely, Ongoing Service — We periodically review your situation to help ensure your financial objectives are being met.