Go from achieving success to achieving significance
You’ve worked hard and invested carefully to achieve financial success. Now one of the most rewarding things you can do with your wealth is share it with the people and causes you care about.
Giving not only feels good—especially when you can see the difference it makes in the lives of others—it can also help define how you will be remembered. We offer a broad range of trust capabilities that can help:
- make sure your spouse is taken care of for the rest of his or her years;
- ease your loved ones’ difficulties during their time of grief by having planned ahead;
- care for a family member with special needs;
- avoid the cost, time and publicity of probate;
- ensure that your assets are distributed according to your wishes: and
- reduce your taxable estate—so you can transfer more to your intended heirs.
Addressing estate planning now can help alleviate your concerns about the future, relieve the burden on your loved ones, and ensure that you’re leaving behind the kind of legacy you deserve.
Download our special report The Modern Couple's Guide to Legacy Planning for more information on estate planning, or contact me today for a complimentary trust review and consultation.