An estimated 17 million people in the U.S. file their taxes as owner-only businesses. As a self-employed individual, are you looking for efficient ways to save for retirement and pay less in taxes?
Owner-only 401(k) plans have the same advantages of larger 401(k) plans—without the extensive administrative responsibilities, complex discrimination tests and associated costs. In many cases, self-employed business owners are able to save significantly more in an Owner-Only 401(k) than they could in a SEP or SIMPLE plan and provide for a larger tax deduction.
Key features of Owner-Only 401(k) Plan include:
- Higher contribution limits
- 50 or older catch-up contribution
- Pre-tax deferral contributions
- Designated Roth contributions
- Profit-sharing contributions
- Rollovers allowed
- Loans allowed in most plans
- Low cost for administration
Please call today for more information on Owner-Only 401(k) plans.