Education and experience
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Siena College in Accounting/Economics
- Past holder of the CPA designation
- Serving customers since 1984
- Experience with Service Award Programs since 1990
- Series 7: General Securities Representative
- Series 63: Uniform State Securities Agent
- Series 65: Investment Advisor Representative
- Series 3: Commodities
- Life Insurance and Annuities
Dave is a member of the RBC Senior Portfolio manager Group, an exclusive group of Financial Advisors recognized for their success in building fee-based discretionary portfolio management practices. Dave has been managing Length of Service Award Program assets since 1990. Dave’s experience lies in Fixed Income and Mutual Funds and ETFs.
Dave has recently been named to the RBC President’s Council recognizing employees for outstanding performance, professional growth and demonstrating leadership in client service.
Dave works hard at maintaining a balance between business, family and varied leisure activities. He spends his time between New York, Florida and the coast of Maine with his wife Nancy. They have two grown children, Zachary and Kathryn. When not servicing customers, Dave enjoys being with his family and traveling, especially in Europe. He has hiked the Grand Canyon twice and enjoys physical activities, including golf, hiking, biking and motorcycle riding. He plays vintage guitars and is learning to play the piano.