A custom approach to prepare you for tomorrow
I understand that divorce doesn't affect just on aspect of your financial life. Instead, your comprehensive wealth management plan should address the complete story of your past, present, and future financial objectives. Whether you need help deciding between settlement options, preparing for a financial transition of home ownership or transferring assets to accurately reflect your new marital status; I will work hard to address your new goals as your life evolves throughout different stages of divorce and wealth.
Addressing the critical issues
Managing the financial steps of divorce takes more than one meeting. I will work together to help address the following key issues in a timely and respectful manner:
- Plan for long-term financial security
- Review your risk exposures and insurance needs
- Analyze proposed settlement options
- Asset management and income planning
- Assist with Qualified Domestic Relation Orders (QDRO) transfers
- Manage the financial transition of home ownership
- Coordinate retitling assets as directed by the settlement documents
- Review and update beneficiary designations
Upon reviewing how your financial life is impacted by the divorce, I will assist you on a successful long-term path towards financial security. I also work closely with your legal and accounting advisors to ensure continuity and coordination of your divorce-planning strategies.
For more information, please read my Divorce Planning brochure
or contact me
today to discuss how I can be of service to you.