There are no events to show
JLL Presentation & Bourbon Tasting Event
RBC Wealth Management 3760 Carillon Point Kirkland, WA , 98033
A TAX DEFERRAL STRATEGY FOR APPRECIATED COMMERCIAL OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY REAL ESTATE FEATURING BOURBON, BEVERAGES AND TASTY BITES
Please join Julie Schmiel of RBC Wealth Management for a presentation and conversation with Drew Dedelow of LaSalle Investment Management Distributors, LLC on 1031/721 exchanges as a tax deferral strategy for real estate.
If you or someone you know may be considering a sale of appreciated commercial or investment property real estate into a “like-kind” property without recognizing capital gain through a Section 1031/721 exchange, we will be discussing a unique solution to fit your needs, the JLL Income Property Trust.
- Do you have a highly appreciated commercial real estate or investment property you are considering selling?
- Would you like to defer taxes from the sale of this property by investing into a professionally managed, institutional quality commercial property?
- Would you like the property and leasing management in your portfolio performed by a professional real estate operator?
- Would you like the opportunity to receive regular, tax-advantaged income based on the property’s performance?
- And would you like a tax efficient wealth transfer to your heirs?
Julie A. Schmiel, AWM;
Managing Director – Financial Advisor
RBC Wealth Management
Drew F. Dedelow
Senior Vice President
LaSalle Investment Management Distributors, LLC
Hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be served. Drew will be providing a bourbon tasting selection as well.