Provide key information for your loved ones—just in case
It’s a subject no one likes to think about. But if something were to happen to you, would your family know where to find important records? Do you know where to find your parents’ documents? It may be an uncomfortable question, but it doesn’t need to be a difficult answer.
Our Family Inventory is a valuable tool that can help guide you or your loved ones to the financial and health care information needed to ensure your wishes or responsibilities are resolved appropriately. It is designed to help you gather all the information needed in a crisis, including:
- Personal Files – The legal, health insurance and employment records for you, your spouse and your dependents.
- Financial Documents – A list of your insurance companies, policy numbers, financial professionals, bank, loan and credit information, safe deposit box and other financial assets.
- Medical History – The medical ailments you’ve been treated for, drugs you’re allergic to, physician’s information, and your living will.
- Real Estate Records – A list of your real estate holdings, their addresses and the location of the deeds.
- Funeral & Will Paperwork – The arrangements for you and your spouse’s passing, as well as your will, lawyer, executor and beneficiary information.
During a crisis—when emotions peak and minds race—it can be hard to think clearly or make rational decisions. Getting organized and completing basic estate planning documents is easier before something unfortunate happens. And it may spare your loved ones from unnecessary stress during a difficult time, in addition to making it easier for you to transition responsibilities, should you become ready for help managing your affairs.
Complete the form to receive your complimentary Family Inventory today and contact us to discuss how we can help you and the people you care about prepare for the future financially.