Our investment strategy
“Worry is the interest paid by those who borrow trouble.” – George Washington
Our investment strategy utilizes proven fundamental macro-economic analysis and quantitative models to design an individualized plan for each client. We use managers who are consistent and who stay true to their investment objectives. We determine your asset allocation using your specific risk and return profile. We have the knowledge and ability to access a worldwide range of investment products to find just the right fit for each of our client’s specific needs.
The Gerold Group is uniquely positioned to form strategic alliances with individuals and firms that will help enhance the management of our clients’ assets. The unique perspective and experience of each team member creates a powerful synergy that provides our clients with a sophisticated financial plan tailored to their specific goals.
We use a wide range of investment vehicles including, but not limited to:
- Individual equities (stocks) and fixed-income securities (bonds, CDs, etc.)
- Diversified investments (hedge funds, managed futures, domestic and international mutual funds, and exchange traded funds)
- Retirement plans and education savings programs
- Asset protection products (life, disability income, long-term care insurance, etc.)
- Charitable giving products, and trust and estate options
- Securities-based loans (RBC Premier Line of Credit and margin)
- Professional investment managers
- In-depth research on equities, fixed income, and investment managers