Comprehensive wealth management
At The Leonard Group our first priority is to understand your current financial condition in order to then develop a customized plan to achieve your financial objectives. Our disciplined approach is designed to identify, create, and strategically manage the four key areas of financial wealth: accumulation, preservation, protection, and transfer.
Financial Objectives Can Include:
- Determining Your Net Worth
- Analyzing Your Asset Allocation
- Planning for Retirement
- Funding an Education
- Maintaining or Enhancing Your Lifestyle
- Preparing for a Major Purchase
- Protecting Your Family or Income
- Creating a Legacy
- Converting Wealth to Income
Our wealth management process:
- Understanding Your Financial Objectives
- Gathering Current Financial Information
- Developing Smart, Time-Tested Wealth Strategies (Analysis)
- Implementing Thoughtful and Creative Solutions
- Providing Proactive, Timely, and Ongoing Service
The benefits of a primary advisor
We recognize that you have established several meaningful relationships over the years, both personal and professional. We integrate ourselves into your existing financial network by working with your CPA, Attorney, Trust Officer, and other professionals external to RBC Wealth Management. We understand that evaluating the counsel of several individuals is daunting; we will act as your principal relationship manager, pulling together each of your outside resources. This ensures consistency, and that your wealth management strategy corresponds to your other financial needs.
In addition to working with your network of external professionals, we also have access to an internal network of world-class experts. As a team, we will work with you to identify and prioritize your short- and long-term financial needs. As your Primary Advisor, we are your advocate, connecting you to the right people and resources.