Client service model
We have a very common sense approach to service-- treat our clients as we want to be treated. We believe that quality service demands the highest ethical standards combined with continued self-improvement and renewal.
Here are our team’s mandates:
- Expectations — Deliver client satisfaction, not just client service.
- Follow up — It’s not done until the client knows it’s done.
- Actions — What we do is far more important than what we say.
- Teamwork — (The Law of ‘Countability’): We count on each other and work together to make our clients’ lives easier. We’re all in this together.
- Follow through — Honor your commitments to clients and team members.
Help you achieve your family’s financial goals
- Understand your family’s situation, needs, goals and financial objectives
- Develop a risk-tolerant asset allocation for your investment portfolio
- Create and execute a personal, comprehensive wealth plan
- Organize and update your financial documents
- Explain/disclose fees and expenses and outline the services provided in return
- Work with your outside professionals (e.g., attorney, CPA, etc...)
- Contact you proactively regarding anything that might impact your family’s financial affairs
Make your financial life easier
- Ease of Business: our goal is to make it easy for you to access your account information and assets via an array of RBC Wealth Management services
- Daily operational and administrative tasks are handled on your behalf and communicated to you via phone or e-mail (based on your preference)
Enrich your client experience
- Monthly e-newsletter and periodic updates via e-mail
- Informative team website featuring timely articles and insight
- Online account access including bill pay features and paperless delivery options
- Incorporation of client feedback into team processes and communications practices
Exceed your expectations
- Serve as your primary advisory team and your “go to” resource for all financial matters
- Team-based effort to ensure client satisfaction and effective communication
- Build trust with the ultimate goal of lifelong relationships
- Grow our practice responsibly through client introductions while focusing on existing clients’ wealth management strategies
“Well done is better than well said.” Ben Franklin