At Beacon Wealth Management, clients often turn to us for help with two main concerns:
Am I on the right track? and Do I have any “financial blind spots”?
Our mission is to understand where you are now and where you would like to go. We accomplish this through an intensive discovery process that requires a thorough understanding of your personal goals. These could include enjoying an active retirement with increased travel and time spent enjoying hobbies, leaving a legacy that provides for loved ones, charitable giving, purchasing a second home, planning for a liquidity event, or perhaps a career change that could affect income levels and needs.
Learning about the goals and dreams you have for your family, business and wealth helps us provide solutions and address any issues that could potentially derail you. Financial blind spots are risks unique to each individual or family that can include issues such as loss of income due to death or disability, high costs of healthcare related to Alzheimer’s or illness, asset protection from unforeseen circumstances, changing Federal and state income and estate taxes, interest rate sensitivity affecting liabilities, and portfolio risk due to sector or single security concentration. We help identify these risk exposures and partner with you to build a tailored wealth management plan that can be modified as life changes occur.
Keeping you on the right track is our goal.
As an experienced and knowledgeable team, we understand the diverse and sophisticated needs of those with significant assets. From wealth transfer and lending opportunities to philanthropy and socially responsible investing, we use your priorities as a guide to develop a comprehensive, personalized investment plan. As part of our holistic process, you can expect us to:
- Listen well and ask the right questions. We take the time to conduct in-depth due diligence to help understand your complete financial picture.
- Evaluate your needs. Our disciplined approach focuses on your long-term goals and is flexible to adapt to changing needs as your life evolves.
- Customize your strategy. Based on our thorough review, we incorporate your goals and concerns into a unique strategy that seeks to reduce potential threats and maximize investment opportunities.
- Implement solutions. We review the plan with you, making sure it addresses your current circumstances and future needs, and ultimately brings you peace of mind.
- Manage your plan. We provide regular and continuous review and management, keeping you informed of changes, risks and opportunities to ensure your financial objectives are being met.
Wealth management is a complex process that requires proactive collaboration. Many of our clients work with a number of different advisors, including private bankers, insurance agents, accountants and attorneys. As your primary financial advisor, we work with you and your other professional advisors to help you achieve your aspirations and make your life simpler.