Cove Capital Group has been providing service to local and national clients for over 30 years. Over that time we have developed a suite of expertise that was derived from time spent riding the waves of fluctuating markets, the rise and fall of economies, and the global expansion of the world at large. As our knowledge and expertise changed, so did the profile of who would be best served by it. While at some basic level all investors need the same thing, those with greater assets typically need more sophisticated solutions and it is those individuals that we feel would be a good match for our business.
However, as you will see below, net assets are not the only criteria we are seeking. We also are seeking investors, individual or institutional, who believe that we can help them. As you read this document should anyone come to mind that you think we could assist, please let us know.
Characteristics of our ideal client
- Seeking the assistance of a financial-services professional. We want to work with those who truly want help with managing their financial life.
- Will listen to our advice. Our expertise has evolved to a level where we are not suited for those individuals who only need help purchasing a stock or submitting a trade. Through our many years of experience, we are perfectly suited to provide a holistic approach to wealth management that touches on all aspects of growing, preserving and transferring wealth.
- Looking for a long-term relationship. We want to establish relationships that will provide value through many years and generations.
- Trust. We are able to provide the best services and solutions when our clients trust us to either hold all of their assets, at a minimum, share that information with us.
- Ideally, $500,000 or greater in investable assets. The level of expertise we have allows us to create and implement solutions for sophisticated financial situations.
- Have complex needs. As odd as it might sound, we thrive on helping straighten out a tangled financial situation. Through our own expertise and access to both local and global resources, we are well prepared to help solve even the most diverse needs.