- We help our new clients complete the paperwork associated with becoming an RBC Wealth Management client.
- We provide each of our new clients with a customized investment and asset allocation plan based upon their risk tolerance, goals, and current portfolio.
- When investment programs are funded, our client is contacted to review.
- When our client receives their first statement, we call to review it with them and make sure they understand every aspect of the statement.
- We will provide personal education on how to enroll in and navigate our online account access system.
- Our client will be contacted on a regular basis regarding their portfolio and we will have a full review at least once per year. Topics will include account updates, asset allocation review, portfolio performance, and changes in our client's life that could affect their investment plan.
- Where applicable, we will meet with our client's accountant and/or attorney to discuss tax planning, trust and estate planning, and other relevant topics.
- In January, we provide our client and their accountant an income and capital gains report.
- Our clients have access to account assets via check writing for all Cash Management accounts.
- Our clients have access to electronic funds transfer (in or out of account) via ACH.
- Our clients have access to research and market reports.
- Our clients have access to specialized research.
- Our clients will receive communications of specific interest (i.e. municipal bonds, preferred stock offerings, etc.).
- Clients will receive periodic announcements and invitations to special client events.
- We will perform a life insurance and annuity review for each client every two years or as needed.
- Upon request, we will provide our client with referrals to other trusted professionals (accountants, attorneys, etc.) in their area.
RBC Wealth Management does not provide tax or legal advice. All decisions regarding the tax or legal implications of your investments should be made in connection with your independent tax or legal advisor.