As part of the process in managing a client's wealth, we help you prepare your investment policy statement. The investment policy statement will assist with the following:
- Identifying objectives - Establish clear, reasonable and definable expectations, risk and return objectives, and guidelines for the investment of the assets.
- Risk management - Review client's trusts and life insurance policies to minimize taxes and protect families and spouses from the loss of a loved one.
- Defining the asset allocation policy - Set forth a structure and identify the investment asset classes that will achieve a diversified portfolio, as well as to determine how those assets are to be best allocated to help achieve the investor's objectives.
- Establishing management procedures - Provide a guide for selecting, monitoring and evaluating the performance of those charged with managing and investing the RBC assets, and making changes as appropriate.
- Determining communication procedures -Provide a concise method of communicating the process and objectives among all parties involved with the investments and to assign responsibility for implementations.