Having confidence knowing that your family, your business and your legacy are well protected through your WealthPlan
When planning and saving for your future and retirement, you may have some of the following concerns:
- Outliving your money
- The financial impact should you become ill, or require care
- Your family's ability to manage financially after you're gone
- The impact to your heirs with regard to potential federal and state estate taxes
- The ability for your business to remain within the family
Resolving your concerns
We help address your concerns as well as your needs and wishes as we guide you through our wealth planning process. This may include:
- Funding a lifestyle and understanding additional income streams
- Accumulating and protecting your wealth with tax-deferred growth
- Creating a lasting legacy by providing for your loved ones
- Preserving what’s important, such as personal assets and/or your business
Insurance is a foundation of wealth planning. We can work with you to help you understand how life, long-term care and disability income insurance and income planning can help make sure you and your family are safeguarded.
Our ability to incorporate protection solutions, which include both insurance and annuity products, can help provide a level of confidence during each phase of your life. We can help to integrate strategies like building tax-deferred wealth in retirement, preparing for your future care needs and protecting both your family and your business.
Your family, your legacy
Understanding the purpose and performance of your existing insurance can help determine if your current coverage will meet your needs or if the benefits can be improved upon. You can also provide for the next generation by creating a lasting legacy that provides financial security through insured solutions. Contact me today to learn more.